This is a sublimation transfer that dyes your garment permanently
size is approx 11x11
- Sublimation Design:
- Must be pressed with a Heat Press
- NO TEFLON SHEET!
- Garment must be at least 50% Polyester (more polyester, the better)
- Garment should be a light color. White, Light Grey, Beige, Cream are preferable. Sometimes pale pink, ice blue, or mint will work also (especially if the print is more black/gray).
- Lay garment flat
- place copy paper or butcher paper inside the shirt where the design will be
- Lay transfer face down on garment, you will only see the back of the paper
- Put a few sheets of copy paper over the design to protect the top platen of your heat press
- Heat press to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Press for 1 minute
- Remove transfer immediately....enjoy!